Saturday, June 9, 2012

See you soon, Martin!

Hey Martin Valdes! You must be getting so annoyed with all my texts and tweets about you leaving cause I honestly don't want you to go. :(

huhu I still remember when we were classmates in grade 5 and that we'd always talk and we'd join those inter batch dances. Fast forward to Junior year when we ran together in the same party. After a year we were classmates during Senior year and you were one of my closest guy friends. I still remember all my kwentos to you and that you'd laugh at me cause they're all so honestly stupid. I super appreciate the time that you opened up to me. It meant a lot bro.

 You take care in Canada okay? I'll still make kwento to you over Skype or i'll leave you messages in your inbox! Don't forget my kwentos okay?? There's still a lot! I'm gonna miss you brooooooo! See you soon!! >:D<


PS. I'm sorry for the very ugly photo. I don't know why we don't have pictures of us that much. But hey, you'll always have a special place in my heart. Come back to the Philippines soon okay buddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)