Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Childhood Memories

I'm not saying that I don't like the cartoons that's been showing nowadays but I can't help but miss the good old cartoons that we used to all watch. 

I had this point in my life that whenever my favorite cartoon would come out, my old maid would tell me to take a bath then I would have tantrums because I thought that she just didn't want me to watch the tv anymore. :( Conrado just sent me a file where he compiled all the cartoons that we used to watch in Disney, Nickelodeon and even Cartoon Network. Remember some of them? :)

Ed, Edd and Eddy

Kim Possible




Rugrats


Mike, Lu and Og


Ahh, Monsters!


CatDog


Dave the Barbarian


Codename: Kids Next Door


Lilo and Stitch


Hey, Arnold!


Rocket Power


Teamo Supremo


The Mask


Angela Anaconda


Angry Beavers


As told by Ginger


American Dragon Jake Long


Dexters Lab


Johnny Bravo




Powerpuff Girls


Johnny Quest


Kenan and Kel


Ghost Busters


Popeye the Sailor Man


Ren and Stimpy


Richie Rich


Samurai Jack


Totally Spies


The Wild Thornberrys


Which one was your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I love them all and I really wish that they were still on air.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)