Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Sound of Music

Fact: I have the Sound of Music CD/ VCD since I was a kid. I've been listen to their songs and also the songs of Lea Salonga! 

This afternoon, my grandparents, my brother and I went to Resorts World Manila to watch The Sound of Music. I was sorta feeling fever-ish but I didn't want to let the opportunity (and the ticket) go to waste.

Honestly, it was my first time to go to Resorts World! Oh, I will be definitely going back there in two weeks since our JS Prom will be held in Marriot. Anyways, when I went inside, I went WOW. It's so beautiful inside and it's definitely world class. I didn't get to bring my camera so no pictures for now. :( These are just a few pictures from my phone because most of them are dark.



The stage was amazing! First time that I saw that thingy in the middle that was revolving! HAHAHA okay, now I feel..... :( The props and background were over the top! Plus the backdrop was digital so plus points! 

And I saw this in the Cinemas. HAHAHAHA it's a parody of Breaking Dawn.


After the show, we ate in Stackers Burgers :)



Try their Original Burger and Fish Burger!! Yummy fries also! :)

Too bad I didn't get to watch my friend, Dana perform. :( I think she's one of the Von Trapp children. :( Sorry, Dana! Sayang! Next time, when you do another theater show! :)

Catch The Sound of Music! It's extended til May! Next play: Mamma Mia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)