Friday, December 30, 2011

What lives in your bag?

I decided to make a what's in your bag post since I brought this over sized bag with me yesterday to town. 


Marithe Francois Girbaud bag from my mom for Christmas! Heehee, I've been getting a lot of bags lately. 


Punkberry Pink Sequin Flats from Robinson's, SD Card Reader, Eye Lash Curler from Etude House, Robot Necklace, Raspberry Lip Gloss from Face Shop, Raspberry MnM Lip Balm and Lip Gloss, Pink Lipstick, Nude Lipstick and Kikay Kit from Bench, Studded Shades from Mint, Aviator Shades from Audrey of audsbiancs.blogspot.com, Red nail polish from Aggy of thestyleconfession.blogspot.com, Compact powder and brush from Ponds, Pink brush from Rustans

Pardon the ugly resolution of my camera. :(

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)