Friday, December 30, 2011

Plus 2 Hours

I just got back from CamSur yesterday and I wanted to go out with Conrado today just before the New Year since I also got to spend time with him before Christmas. We were just suppose to watch Breaking Dawn and Star Wars in Starbucks but we had a change in our plans since I arrived late. 

So we decided to watch My House Husband staring Judy Ann Santos and Ryan Agoncillo since the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) are the only ones showing.


They were really good and it was really funny! I guess actors and actresses act better and are more comfortable when they work with their real significant other. And Eugene Domingo did a really great job. It just sucks that the cinema in town stopped the film in the middle of the movie. Gosh, panira eh. HAHAHA but they got to fix it naman afterwards.

Before my parents picked me up, we decided to play a little bit of M deal in Mcdo.



ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR! 


oo na. Panget ako, cute siya. HAHAH. K, BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)