Saturday, December 31, 2011

Less than 24 hours til touchdown

Like my good friend, Audrey I really like making lists also. Usually, the lists are about school and personal check lists. When I got home last night, I decided to make one just so I'd always have it written down and so I won't forget it. 


This is a list of the things I wanna accomplish in 2012. Mostly they're about travelling but this 2012, I would really want to keep close ties with my high school friends since we're about to enter college in less about 5 months. 


I hope this year, I finally get to keep my resolutions. I really think it's for the better. 

With that being said, I wish every single one of you has something in mind to change about yourself (and I hope it's for the better) before we usher in the new year. 2012 will be full of happiness but at the same time disappointments and let's accept it with open arms. 

Oh, and one more thing. Be careful when playing with fireworks tonight! Wouldn't want to see you guys missing any part of your beautiful bodies!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)