Sunday, June 24, 2012

Procrastination & Motivation

It's been exactly a month since school started and honestly, I've been having a blast. I'm not sure if it's just the schedule or if I've been taking this too lightly. For the past month, I've been having two major problems. Procrastination & my Motivation.

I remember last year that I didn't talk about anything else but express my excitement for college and how I'll work hard and all. But what happened? I've been so chill.  I have so much stuff to do.


My laptop's full of sticky notes of what I need to accomplish. My subjects are killing me. If I'm not reading 5+ pages of readings, I'll be writing down reaction papers or editing presentations or interviewing for research. I'm not complaining. I could not be happier.

Okay, I know I'm not making any sense anymore. I think I just need some time for myself. I just joined a dance group and a political org in DLSU and combine that with studies, I don't think I haven't had any more time with myself. I need one day by myself or with a buddy to spend in town to have a manipedi, the usual lunch, some shopping and something to relax ourselves. College has been draining the living life out of me but I'm happy.

I need motivation.
Something to stop my procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)