Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chill jamming nights

This April, my class and I will be heading up North to Ilocos for a 3 day vacation! I'm so excited! (even if my mom will be going with me.. huhu hi mom) We'll be staying at Emma's house which is conveniently in front of the beach! 

Beach + Conrado & his acoustic guitar + Emma's superstar voice + bonfire = Jamming session

I super can't wait! I noticed that the older songs are better to sing since you haven't really heard them for the longest time and for someone to play them in the guitar is priceless. So here's my playlist for those chill jamming sessions in front of the beach. I'm sorry for the music video overload though. Can't wait! ♥















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)