Thursday, January 26, 2012

Song Covers

I absolutely love covers! It may be the acoustic version of a song or the girl/boy response. I just gives a new perspective to the original or even a new beat! No offense, but in my opinion the covers are just so much better than the originals. Nonetheless, I still like the originals! #justsayin 

So here's a few of the covers that I've discovered courtesy of my good friend, Youtube. HAHAHA
Forever alone again.

It Girl by Jason Derulo
Cover by: Michael Henry & Justin Robinette


Superman by Joe Brooks
Girl Response by: Paulina Cerrilla


Electric Feel by MGMT
Cover by Katy Perry


I love this little girl! My favorite forever! 

Born this way by Lady Gaga
Cover by Maria Aragon


Born This Way by Lady Gaga
Cover by Tyler Ward feat Alex G


Bulletproof Love by Pierce the Veil
Cover by Conrado Yabut

HAHAHA I STILL LAUGH WHENEVER I WATCH THIS VIDEO. But, it's still good though. ;)


I adore Sam Tsui! I've listened to all his songs and watched all his videos! He's amazing! :) I heard he's joining Glee? Update me please! Subscribe to him in his new Youtube Channel! It's TheSamTsui! But if you wanna look at his old videos subscribe to KurtHugoSchneider. Or just subscribe to both!:)

Here's a few of his covers that I really love!

Just a dream by Nelly
Cover by Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie


We found love by Rihanna


Someone Like You by Adele


How to Love by Lil Wayne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)