Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back to Reality

I can't believe it's the last day of January! This month went by so fast! I think this is why the upper batches keep on telling us to enjoy what's left of our Senior year. The months really just pass you by without even noticing it. I don't know if it's the stress or I've been just having too much fun.

My last field trip just finished yesterday. I'll make a separate post for that just as soon as everybody finishes posting them because I didn't bring my camera that day. 

Now, it's back to reality since I'll be going back to school tomorrow. Here's a few pictures of what I did for school just so you'll know and I know you'll probably not care. HAHAHA.

Sorry for the bad quality. I haven't really perfected the settings of my camera until now. :(





Yes, I will be a political science student in a matter of months but that's not the reason why I'm so updated with the news. I just really watch it in the morning and the evening news when I get home. :)


My handwriting isn't really that great especially when I just came from a really long vacation. Don't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)