Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 1

And here is another addition to the growing number of bloggers from the Senior level..

Hello, I'm Isay and welcome to my blogspot!

I woke up today feeling energized and just decided out of the blue that I shall start my blog. I've always wanted to make one but then I'd usually lack motivation and inspiration and usually get lazy. Now that it's Christmas break, I've had more than enough spare time to actually start one.

Actually, my good friend Audrey Navia of audsbiancs.blogspot.com actually inspired me. I shall blog about her in another post since I love her so much. <3
And after a while, I few of my batchmates started their own blogs as well. So go check them out. :)

Pam Soriano of friedcupcakes.blogspot.com
and
Apaul Jacob of apaulpie.blogspot.com

Happy reading and Advance Merry Christmas to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)