Thursday, December 22, 2011

Clean Up

When I woke up yesterday, the first thing I did was remove my shoes from all the cabinets and clean them up. 
I remember texting Conrado the number of pairs that I have and realized that I'm not really using all of them.  


We all know the recent calamity that happened in CDO so I have now decided to donate the shoes that I'm not really using. The people from CDO needs more help. Let's not leave them alone in their time of need especially in the festive season of Christmas. Local Government Units (LGUs), Private Corporations and even  your own schools are making efforts to send help to them. And you can too!


They're in current need for clothes, medicine, food and water. 



Please look through your houses and cabinets for things that you can donate. The people from Mindanao will surely appreciate it. Why not throw in a little prayer for them also? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)