Monday, April 30, 2012

Miss mo ako no?

I've actually sorta lost interest in blogging since I really have nothing to blog about anymore since it's summer and I really haven't been going out and also it's too hot for me to even stay in front of the computer for too long without feeling its effect.

Well, I graduated? Hahaha congrats to me! I was never blessed with really good pictures during special occassions like all my graduations and even Catholic Sacraments.





Grad Ball was the next day and honestly it was a really last minute event for me. Literally! I really wasn't planning to go in the first place.



Honestly, that's all. I'll be blogging about my Ilocos trip next.

Missing In Action kasi lagi.
Love,
Isay ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)