Saturday, February 4, 2012

CKSM Foundation Week

Christ the King School of Muntinlupa or CKSM kicked off their 18th foundation week today with a Motorcade which started off at exactly 2 pm. It's the school that my family owns and runs! :) Here's what happened today! 


My brother, Jolo was the one who lit the cauldron that officially opens the celebration! Proud of you kid! 




Conrado came over also! :)



Mommy as the ever beautiful host!





And we also played Bingo! 




Hello to my teacher when I was in Prep, Teacher Donna! Love you always! :)



Queenie won 3 times in Bingo.. She was always this lucky especially when it comes to luck games.








The early moon at around 5 pm





Street food all the way! 





Thank you for accompanying me today! And also for the Vanilla Rose mochi! 

4 comments:

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)