Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Choose Philippines

I love travelling. If I could travel the world after I graduate, I would. It's actually on the top of my bucket list. 
But for me, I would rather travel around the Philippines first before going abroad. 

Personally, I think we should travel around our own homeland first before going to different ones. We don't only help our economy but we also learn a lot more from the place we hail from. Turns out, you'll learn more. And it won't be much of a hassle to exchange your money to their currency (but you have to admit that  sometimes it's pretty cool)

Top places that I wanna visit in the country (in no particular order and that I haven't been to):
1) Cebu
2) Palawan
3) Surigao 
4) Davao
5) Batanes  

Choose the Philippines! 

\

1 comment:

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)