Sunday, January 15, 2012

NeoMedica

I belong to a family of doctors so whenever one of us is sick, it usually is easy and really stress-free. Last week, I visited my Tita who's a Dermatologist in her clinic. I don't usually go to the Derma since I don't usually have problems with my face. 

My mom made me go with her that time since she got her varicose veins removed and I've had this thing in my knee that I can't explain so I had to get it checked out.

It was actually my first time to get a facial so I really didn't know what to expect. Heehee, oh and my mom got a diamond peel! Too bad I didn't get to take any pictures in the clinic cause I forgot my camera. :( But I managed to get some pictures from their website!

The derma clinic is really relaxing because of the ambiance and the fixtures that really make you relaxed.


But my Tita gave me creams to put on my nose just to treat the dryness in the edges.


She shares a clinic with my Tito also! The derma clinic is on the 3rd floor while the General Medicine needs in on the 1st and 2nd floor.

"NeoMedica Health Services, Inc. is a duly registered, fully Filipino owned corporation. It has been operating since 2003 and is located along Congressional Avenue in Quezon City. We provide precise, consistent, reliable diagnostic results and offer professional, humane clinical healthcare services to the community. Our aim is to exceed the expectations of every client/patient by offering outstanding customer service, greater value for their money, and personalized healthcare.

NeoMedica Healthcare Services, Inc is presently situated on a 3-storey building. The first floor is composed of the patient’s reception area, the Laboratory proper, Radiology (X-ray) room, and the ECG/Ultrasound room. Then the second floor comprises the Clinical Division. It has a reception area and four clinics where the physicians see their patients. The third floor comprises the Dermatology and Dental section. These sections have dedicated and responsible personnel that oversee its operation according to their functional and technical expertise. We make sure that our medical staff correspond and interact effectively with other co-workers to ensure that our client/patient receive the most effective, personal and professional service.




Go visit them! Their clinic is located at NeoMedica Building, Congressional Ave. Quezon City near the corner of Mindanao Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)