Friday, January 27, 2012

Chachi Gonzales

Olivia 'Chachi' Gonzales is my dancing idol. 

For those who don't know her, she's part of the ABDC Season 6 Champs, I aM mE. She's only 16 and in short super BONGGABELLS siya. I love her! ♥ Her style of dance is different since it's the kind of hiphop that's pretty hard to learn and when she dances it's always clean and precise.

Funny story: There was this one time in class where we didn't have a teacher and we were suppose to be having this dance practice but instead super riot yung class! So what we did was we plugged in my USB then we watched all the dance videos that I had there. My class finally discovered that I'm super addicted to her and that I watch her videos all the time! 

As usual, videos ulit. Heehee, enjoy! ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)