Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Creature Feature

I wanted to try something new with this blog. When I was younger, I always wanted to take up Journalism in college because I was always amazed with the news casters that I always see in TV and also because most of my titas and titos are newscasters and if not are side court commentators for sports. But because of the increase in danger for journalists nowadays, my Lolo disregarded that choice of career. 

I decided to feature friends and people from all over the Metro and just interview them with their interests and whatever's up in their lives. 

Watch out for their sabaw questions at the end of their interviews! :)

Watch out for the features and who knows, you might actually learn a thing or two from them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello dear reader! Comments are highly appreciated! Thank you! :)